ABSTRACT & POSTER SUBMISSION
Submission Date Open: 1st October 2020.
Submission Last Date: 31st March 2021.
Acceptance Day : 31st March 2021.
Abstracts must be submitted using the MS Word/ .doc/.docx file
All abstracts submitted must be original work and the following must be clearly indicated:
Materials and Methods Results
The references of the abstracts must be cited according to the CITATION STYLE. Abstracts previously presented at other congresses and/or events will not be accepted.
Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee, which will evaluate the work on the basis of the following criteria:
Originality and relevance of the topic
The author is required to send his/her Curriculum Vitae in Standard format, which must be a signed original document including personal details (address, phone and mobile number, email). The CV must be sent in PDF format to the email address: email@example.com
The abstracts of authors who have not submitted their CV will not be accepted.
Title: the title should be concise and without abbreviations. The title must not exceed 150 characters.
Abstract: the body of the abstract must be in English language only and must not exceed 300 words except the bibliography.
Abstracts made up of less 200 words will not be accepted.
Please use “Times New Roman” as font, size 12, line spacing 1.5.
You may include images and/or charts and the relevant bibliography in your abstract.
Please check the abstract carefully to make sure there are no typing mistakes and/or grammatical errors. The abstract will be published as submitted.
According to CME Regulations, the title and body of the abstract must not include trade names of cosmetic and pharmaceutical products, machinery and medical and surgical equipment, or of manufacturers.
Poster displays will be limited to one side of a 4 foot by 8 foot tack board.
• The recommended poster size is 3 feet by 6.5 feet (36 inches by 78 inches).
• The poster board number assigned to the poster must be placed in the upper left-hand corner of the display. A poster board number cut-out will be provided and must be visible at all times.
• Be sure to include the abstract title, author and coauthor names, and the institution(s) where research is underway.
• Place your e-mail address, phone, and fax numbers in the upper right-hand corner of the poster board.
• It is suggested that you place multiple copies of a reproduction of the abstract in the upper left- hand side of the poster, written with the headings “Introduction/Background,” Methods,” “Results,” and “Conclusions”. Include your contact information on these copies for attendees who desire further information.
• It is recommended that you hand-carry your poster to the conference, using tubular packaging or a portfolio case. Costs associated with creating and shipping the poster display will be the responsibility of the authors. Velcro (easiest to use), pushpins, or thumbtacks will be provided to mount your poster.
• Refer to your acceptance letter and/or the final conference program for the time and location of your poster session and set-up time.
• The designated poster presenter (author or coauthor) must be present at the assigned space during the designated time to discuss the work presented.